Monday, December 13, 2010

Teeny Tops made from..well..tops

Tonite I was just browsing around on the internet and I came across a blog called "Creative Jewish Mom" http://www.creativejewishmom.com/2010/11/a-handmade-hanukkah-game-spinning-tops-from-plastic-bottle-caps.html#comments. Her blog was full of so much fun! She had posted these little spinning tops that she made out of bottle cap tops. I thought instantly "ah ha! Tomorrow is a snow day, two fighting boys does not sound appealing"...so off to the recycle bin I went and got 2 bottle caps. These will fit nicely in their count down to Christmas that I made last year!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shawna, when i have time i try to check out the blogs of those who leave comments, and what a nice surprise to see you posted about the tops! to really keep the boys busy, make lots and give them a timer to see which one will stay spinning the longest. I'm bookmarking this to use in a post someday about reader's projects. all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog..awesome. I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!