I started working on this project earlier last week, but it came to a halt when I caught the kitchen
on fire and needed to get to work cleaning up that mess.
I was making this for one of my very best friends and today, she happen to come over and help me the entire day with cleaning up A TON of soot!
So after I was "burned out" on cleaning later this evening I decided I was going to finish it up and give it to her tomorrow at church.
It didn't turn out as well as I was hoping and Im still trying to decide if it needs more added to it..but here's what I got..
It started out as two cd's. I decoupaged one cd with a piece of sheet music from a 1910 old hymn book, then I sandwiched the lace and glue between the 2 cds and smushed it with my super heavy book that I have named "the smushing book"...after that was dry I added dots of hot glue and I set the butterfly punchies on it to give it a raised effect...I'm still thinking it needs something...pearls...pink beads..Im not for sure, ..But anyways I just wanted to show you another idea for altered cd's...