Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year...What are your resolutions?

(another crappy cellphone picture)

Christmas for me seemed to be here and over in the blink of an eye!
As I took down the Christmasy stuff I decided to decorate my mantle in a winter theme
until February, when I will Valentine it up!
For the year 2012 I resolve to be more prepared for Christmas!
I LOVE Christmas and LOVE to do all things Christmas related!
My friend Teresa over at 8 Things About Me and myself have come up
with a month by month motivational challenge.
So if you are like us, always running behind, please feel free to join us. And if you post on your
blog about it please let us know or link back to one of us so that we can see what you are doing as well!!
Here is the list of challenges we've come up with...

  1. I will clean up all the Christmas decorations and will start a gift closet in Jan.
  2. Feb.-make Christmas cards
  3. March make Christmas crafts/gifts
  4. April- buy forever stamps for your Christmas Cards.
  5. May- buy one gift for every child in my house.
  6. June- find crafts (Kids) and recipes for Christmas
  7. Christmas in July we are going to do crafts with the kids make a Santa list,watch a Christmas movie.
  8. August- Stocking Stuffers- school supplies are on sale.
  9. September- Make sure you have supplies for your cookies.
  10. October- Address Christmas Cards, make sure I have enough crafts made for everyone.
  11. November- rearrange furniture and start getting Christmas decorations out.
  12. December- Wrap gifts
Sounds easy enough right?!! Come join us for the fun and motivation!
p.s. As I write this Jan 4th...Im sitting on the couch looking at my pretty lovely lit up Christmas tree...I always hate taking it down I love that thing all lit up!! But as the challenge goes for January....lol..I have put everything else away tho so I am doing "something"....

As for the rest of my resolutions...

1. Stick to the Christms Challenges and see how they work for me
2. Open an etsy store
3. Be smoke free by my birthday-April 9th!
4.Lose at LEAST 20lbs this year..refer to #3..this will be a REAL challenge concidering

I could go on and on with a list of things I'd like to do and like to change but I will stop here!
I hope 2012 holds nothing but the best for you!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. If you could swing the cost...buy your forever stamps before January 22 and save money before the cost goes up.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!