Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinterest Play Day.....

Cards..Cards..and..well...I didn't hardly do any cards!
If you have been following my blog, you might remember, that for New Years, I posted a monthly goal for things to get done each month that pertains to Christmas.
For the month of February the challenge was to make Christmas cards...well this girl ....me...I got done...DRUM ROLL...............................2!!! Yes, you read that right, TWO! How's that for sticking to the program??!!
Thankfully tho, I had done several other cards right after Christmas so I do have a small stack ready to go! But I shall not make excuses for thyself!
Teresa over at 8 Things About Me challenged me to work on 2 of the same cards she was doing, by using the card below as inspiration.
This is the original card that we went off of and you can go to Teresa's blog to see her version!
We found this card on PINTEREST but you can go to Just Give Me Stamps to see the original post as well as several ideas.

This is my version of the sketch. While not my best work probably, I mainly have been trying to use all the scrap papers I have laying around..and at best, it's one more card to count as done.

For the month of March, I am suppose to get working on handmade gifts...so far..I've started on none..someone kick me in the pants please :)


1 comment:

  1. Cards are nice specially the color of card is looking nice . have creativity.
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!