Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pinterest saved my marriage

I never know what to get Dan for gifts. He doesn't help, because he never knows what he wants either! I know he likes scratch offs so when I seen this

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b6/67/09/b66709ec608b898cccca71646d6ab34b.jpg

On pinterest I pinned it and remembered it at the last minute! He liked it.. he really liked it!! I'm sharing it because it's a great gift to use for many occasions for the person that has everything! I mean who doesn't love scratch offs! Nothing says I love you like if you win big I'm entitled to half ha ha!! I don't know who originally made this on pinterest but thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!