Sunday, February 22, 2009

I GoT BiT bY ThE SCrApPiNg BuG.........(and I liked it!)

We had an online 6 day crop over at my yahoo group
Scrapbook Lane (Email me if you'd like an invite)
I had a great time!!! There were lots of challenges, and several to make you step out of your comfort zone..which is always a fun challenge in it's self I beleive!
We had a great time racing each other in the chat room to get things finished!
Here are some of the layouts I got done.
Some I am really happy with and some are...well....done..lol..
All these layouts have something on them made using the cricut. (I love that thing!)
This one I like ok, it's been a challenge using these colors and so much pattern paper.
That's outta my element but it was alot of fun!

I think this one is my favorite layout of them all!

I was really pleased with how this one came out too. And
almost all the embellishments on this layout came from swaps I did YEARS ago!!


I was pretty pleased with this layout. Especially for as simple as it is.

I found a use for my tear bear! This is my little "neice" Meagan.
She's my cousin really, but neice at heart :) I blocked her face out tho because
I didn't have permission from her parents to post the photo. Wish you all could see her adorable face!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!