Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Ok with the prompt from my friend Teresa I'm going to list my New Years "resolutions"
This year I was going to try the whole "My resolution is to have no resolutions" but seriously??? is that possiable??? My mind keeps wondering to new things that I think "I want to fix that this year" So I don't think it's possiable to have no resolutions.
I want to wish you all a Happy New Year!!!!!!
Here is my resolutions for 2009....
Shawna's 2009 New Years Resolutions...
1* Quit smoking or at least cut WAY back
2*Spend more time with my boys, quality time. They are growing up before my very eyes and I'm not embracing it as much as I should or even could.
3*The dreaded lose some weight ...OYE
4*Work on my crafts and scrapbooks more and attempt to get ahead of the game
5* Get more organized...although this might be a hard one, I'm beginning to think I'm hopeless in this department :)
*6 Read more.
So there ya have it. Those are the things I'd like to accomplish in 2009.
Do you have your list made??


1 comment:

  1. Great list and it is a reach able one, and why am I getting blamed for the list. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog! I appriciate it and come look around anytime!